Gemini-Phoenix Hostis Humani Generis Staff Member Legendary Hunter

Blog Posts:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    SteelBooks:
    FuturePaks:
    Other Metals:
    DigiBooks:

Comments

Discussion in 'Blu-Ray/HD SteelBooks' started by Gemini-Phoenix, Apr 8, 2018.

1. PS3_Kiwi
      PS3_Kiwi
      Another SteelBook release of a movie already released in SteelBook format. Mine has the blue sash at the top. The original UK release.
      LWilko1982 likes this.
    2. Gemini-Phoenix
      Gemini-Phoenix
      I think Zavvi are systematically going through the PLAY release and have decided that enough time has passed to re-release these titles, although several of them (including this) should really be re-released as 4K editions at this point or not at all
      LWilko1982 and PS3_Kiwi like this.
    3. Eldorado
      Eldorado
      I had the old one also. It fell victim to one of my purges. I do like the new design, but not enough to fall for this movie again.
      LWilko1982 likes this.
    4. PS3_Kiwi
      PS3_Kiwi
      I might start replacing my SteelBooks that have the blue sash, and using the inserts for surgery use. But I still have the Canadian Iron Man and The Dark Knight, although they are showing some shelf wear from before I started putting them in protective sleeves.
      LWilko1982 likes this.
    5. LWilko1982
      LWilko1982
      I might go for this myself my original play.com version was 1 of first SteelBooks I got and it's showing a bit of wear around the edges
      PS3_Kiwi likes this.
    6. Gemini-Phoenix
      Gemini-Phoenix
      I've seen a lot of people posting pictures of their original Wanted SteelBooks all rusty and chipped. Eww. Seems that not many copies have actually survived intact over the years :(
    7. PS3_Kiwi
      PS3_Kiwi
      Just checked mine, its opened and in excellent condition. I do open all of my SteelBooks, and I keep them all in protective sleeves from SteelBook Central.

I may replace it, 'cos it has the blue sash, and text all over the back of the Steel. Which is normally on the J-Card on today's SteelBook releases.

Just as a matter of interest. I checked my whole SteelBook collection, and I have 19 with the blue sash. Five of these have the text on the back :(
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
      LWilko1982 likes this.