SteelBooks:
    FuturePaks:
    DigiBooks:
    Release Date: TBA
    Price: £19.99
    Purchase Link: HMV UK
    [​IMG]

Comments

Discussion in 'Blu-Ray/HD SteelBooks' started by LukeTWD, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Gemini-Phoenix
      Gemini-Phoenix
      Dafuq!? As if I want this in my collection! Would rather have 50 Shades Of Grey!
      LWilko1982 and AWilko 82 like this.
    2. navelludd
      navelludd
      But you already gave up on buying them all, so you could just skip it ;)
      AWilko 82 likes this.
    3. AWilko 82
      AWilko 82
      Not my cup of tea either would rather see Boyz in the Hood get a SteelBook at least that starred Ice Cube not some actor doing a really bad impression of Ice Cube
    4. LWilko1982
      LWilko1982
      Why oh why what a waste of time considering some of the exclusives HMV have landed of late they should have let ZAVVI have this
    5. Gemini-Phoenix
      Gemini-Phoenix
      Obviously grossed poorly in theatres, so they thought they could get a bit of extra cash by making the home release a SteelBook! Can see this ending up being an £8.99 special, considering HMV are still struggling to sell Amazing Spider-Man 2 for less than a tenner! Somehow I don't think Compton will be more popular than Spidey!

Should be called "Straight In The Bargain Bin"!
      AWilko 82 and LWilko1982 like this.
    6. Gemini-Phoenix
      Gemini-Phoenix
      Finally have a release date for this. 11th January 2016
    7. AWilko 82
      AWilko 82
      Well it didn't go to the bargain bin it's gone to 'charge what I want bin' on ebay. Funnily enough I sat down and watched this on Sky and to be honest it was a good film, wish I'd ordered it now but I figured like others it would struggle to sell.
      LWilko1982 likes this.
    8. LWilko1982
      LWilko1982
      got it for a tenner from cex no dings no dents it even had the digital code still in it:LOL:
      AWilko 82 likes this.
    9. Gemini-Phoenix
      Gemini-Phoenix
      But it did go down to £12.99 prior to apparently going out of stock. I bet stores still have a few in their inventory though. eBay is not an accurate source for pricing.
      AWilko 82 likes this.
    10. AWilko 82
      AWilko 82
      True on ebay if one seller lists it at £30+ then they all start listing it that or if someone was doing the FilmArena version for £40+ another seller will go oh... Hmv's is sold out now so I'll list it at £40+ and so on and so on. Not saying it would sell for that but when the perception of something is OOP straight away sellers jack the price up believing it's worth more than is, Marvel SteelBooks are prime examples if it 'sells out' on preorder straight away sellers are listing it for £35, £40 some as much as £50. Gets me where they come up with an answer to justify it.
      LWilko1982 likes this.
    11. virkia
      virkia
      Pics courtesy adidaspimps marshdg and ukheroes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      LWilko1982 likes this.