By Brian on Sep 13, 2008 at 12:20 AM
  1. Brian

Brian Moderator Seasoned Hunter

Blog Posts:
    United States United States

Comments

Discussion in 'DVD SteelBooks' started by Brian, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: The Real Ghostbusters Complete Series SteelBook!

i think you asked this question on that other forum right? i think i tried to answer at that time too lol. i havent spotted anything but s1 in SteelBook form.

with the complete SteelBook collection being discontinued for regular amarays, my guess is that sales are not as expected. so maybe we will not see any further seasons in SteelBook or amaray. perhaps instead a cheaper complete collection will come out sooner or later. kinda like how shout factory is handling a lot of complete collections? just my hunch.
    2. jjcool
      jjcool

Its entirely possible that I asked over at dvdtalk too.  I still for some reason rememeber reading that there was indeed a season 2 SteelBook individual release.  Of course I cant find any mention of it now.  And I havent even opened the first volume to watch yet so it isnt that big a deal i guess.
    3. snausages
      snausages

I remember reading the same thing...someone mentioned Walmart in the that thread.
    4. jjcool
      jjcool

That may have been me mentioning it, but I remember someone else saying it too.  Walmarts website makes no mention of a SteelBook for either volume one or two, even though I got volume one there.  Oh well.  The search continues.
    5. snausages
      snausages

The first volume was readily available everywhere as a SteelBook...but I vaguely remember seeing the 2nd one when it first came out, but not anymore.
    6. themortalplague
      themortalplague

Ok I have a question about this. So appearantly the only one that was confirmed released seperate was vol 1 right? And the only way to get volume 5 is to get the set? Then my question is where did this jumbo come from?

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
    7. Lucky101
      Lucky101

Did you ever find out where the Jumbo SteelBook for Volume 5 appeared from??  I only knew that you can only get Volume 1 seperate and the others came in a box from Time.com.  Anybody have any DVD SteelBook information?
    8. themortalplague
      themortalplague

No still wondering lol. I have all 5 in SteelBook plus that jumbo as well but have no idea where it came from. Was curious.
    9. themortalplague
      themortalplague

Anyone at all know where that jumbo is from? Do i happen to have an ultra rare one of a kind SteelBook that absolutely no one wants lol
    10. themortalplague
      themortalplague
      Blast from The Past random bump. I still have no idea where that Jumbo SteelBook came from. Anyone new members that might know?