1. assassin

assassin Well-Known Member Seasoned Hunter

Blog Posts:
    United States United States
    Steelbooks:
    FuturePaks:
    Other Metals:
    Hey guys,
    It looks like Amazon.de has an exclusive Pirates of the Caribbean Salizar's Revenge (Dead Men Tell No Tales) Steelbook. It's up for purchase here:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B072LWJSP3/?tag=sbhz-de-21

It actually looks really nice. The product image on Amazon.de doesn't show the finish/embossing. It has no title on the front, just a really clean image of the Skull. It has a boarder around it and much nicer embossing than the Best Buy one we got here in the US. No title on the spine though (just character portraits), but a really nice option for those looking to have one without the title on it.

My thoughts are that for someone who dislikes the picture spine, you could pick up a copy from either Zavvi or Best Buy (depending on where you live) and swap the covers from the German one and have a rock solid Steelbook with a title on the spine and a clean artwork on the front. Someone would have to be a really big fan, but I gotta admit... I've done that for several Steelbooks myself and really really thought about doing it for this one. :D

Anyway, I found an unboxing on YouTube:

[​IMG]

Comments

Discussion in 'Blu Ray/HD Steelbooks' started by assassin, Oct 6, 2017.