By PS3_Kiwi on Dec 2, 2018 at 2:48 AM
  1. PS3_Kiwi

PS3_Kiwi Well-Known Member Extraordinary Hunter

Blog Posts:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I was browsing the various forums today, when I noticed the latest Manta Lab World Exclusive (WE) SteelBook - Inglourious Basterds, which looks to be an excellent release, with glossy finish and title debossing.

This piqued my interest, so I decided to find out a bit more about the Manta Lab releases......

Based in Hong Kong, Manta Labs first WE SteelBook release was Man of Steel, in June 2016. Followed by The Revenant. Their SteelBook releases usually come with a selection of slips, collector cards and booklets.

SteelBook releases are very limited, and normally sell out quickly. Most will still be available on eBay, but at an inflated price. You can expect glossy finishes and embossing/debossing on all titles

I have listed all of the Manta Lab WE SteelBooks released up to now. Starting with the first release of Man of Steel. I will post pictures of the SteelBooks, follow the link if you want to see all of the slips, cards etc.

Manta Lab also released their Global Series (World Wide Art). Slips etc are the only difference to the rest of the worlds artwork. I believe that they will not be releasing any more of the Global Series, and will be concentrating on their World Exclusives.

Several titles are waiting for approval from the director or studio. Included are Blade Runner 2049, Kingsman: The Golden Circle and Seven. Future possible releases are A Star is Born and First Man in 2019 Q1.

Links for the various options will be posted in the SteelBooks dedicated Post#. Sold Out links will be deleted.

Manta Lab Website

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 12:17 AM
    TriSteel likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blu-Ray/HD SteelBooks' started by PS3_Kiwi, Dec 2, 2018.